GREEN TO CLEAN BIOCIDE CLEANER
GREEN TO CLEAN™ is a concentrated microbiological biocide specially formulated to kill and remove all types of green organic growth on external hard surfaces. Just spray and leave it to take effect!
GREEN TO CLEAN™ can be used all year round and is a ‘safe’ and effective way to kill organic matter and prevent re-growth from external hard surfaces such as:
- DRIVEWAYS & PATIOS
- DECKING & FENCING
- NATURAL STONE
- ROOFS & RENDER
- WALLS & BRICKWORK
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Surface should be dry before treating.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 12 hrs of application (the longer it dries on the surface, the better the results).
- Do not apply in extreme temperatures, below 5ºc and above 25ºc (to avoid rapid evaporation, ideally spray early morning or late afternoon).
- Dilute 1 part of GREEN TO CLEAN™ with up to 5 parts of water depending upon extent and type of contamination and growth.
- To treat heavy infestations of organic growth use 1:3 ratio (results usually seen within 5 – 21 days).
- To treat moderate infestations of organic growth use 1:5 ratio (results seen within 5 – 21 days).
- Ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e. gloves, face mask, suitable protective eyewear & clothing.
- Shake container well before opening. Add GREEN TO CLEAN™ to water in container to avoid excessive foaming.
- Stir or mix the solution well before applying.
- Ensure thorough saturation to affected area, foaming of the solution on the surface is normal and will soon disappear.
NB: If applying to green vegetation, it is vital to ensure thorough saturation of the plant to achieve best results – some organic matter is very compact and it can be difficult to penetrate the stem structure, therefore consider brushing off any heavy growth before treatment. A secondary application is always recommended to kill off any stubborn organic growth. Once the area you have treated is ‘clean’, we recommend maintaining a problem-free surface by applying GREEN TO CLEAN™ as a preventative at least once a year.
- Drying Time: 1-2 hours
- Applications: 1-2
- Method: Low-Pressure Sprayer or Watering Can
- Dilution: 1:3 – 1:5
- 5 LITRES TREATS 100 – 150 m2
NB: Coverage may vary depending on method of application and amount of organic growth being treated.
Always test in an inconspicuous area prior to application. Extra caution is required when applying near or around fish ponds or similar. If you accidentally overspray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water.
Avoid using on sensitive surfaces such as lead work, aluminium and other sensitive materials.
Close container after use. Store in original container only. Protect unused, stored product from freezing. Once opened used within 6 months. 12-month shelf life.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Toxic to aquatic life.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not breathe mist or spray vapours.
- Wash hands after use.
- Wear appropriate protective wear at all times during application.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, remove any contact lenses if wearing and continue rinsing.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical advice. Store locked up and once open, use within 6 months.