Eliminate unsightly moss growth with a good quality moss remover
If you have a moss problem and want to keep your home and garden looking nice at all times an effective moss remover is all you need.
There are thousands of species of moss types worldwide, and as a result of the ones we get in the UK which put out branched stems that work their way into surfaces, moss growth is often hard to remove without damaging the surface below.
Moss growth can cause problems in many areas:
- Makes block paving on driveways and patios look uncared for because it will grow in the joints between the blocks
- Moss grows on roof tiles and can devalue a property
- Grows in cracks and edges of older tarmac driveways and paths
- Grows on the pointing on concrete or natural stone patios to such an extent that if you just pull it up, the pointing comes out as well
- Establishes itself on decking, growing in the gaps in the planks
How to get rid of Moss?
The way to do it is to kill these mosses with Moss Clear (or the stronger Moss Clear Pro.)
Moss Clear is a highly effective microbiological biocide that will quickly remove moss, algae, fungi and other types of organic growth thoroughly and efficiently. Moss Clear is suitable for block paving, concrete, tarmac, decking, roof tiles and many other external hard surfaces.
call us TODAY!
Moss removers that work
Moss removal on driveways, patios and roofs can be challenging if you do not have a good moss remover and the correct pressure cleaning equipment. Roof moss removal in particular can be very problematic without the right access equipment and moss killers that actually work.
It is important to have a good quality moss remover such as Moss Clear or Moss Clear Pro which are very effective moss killers and can help keep your driveway, patio or decking free from moss. These highly effective moss removers are also used frequently on tarmac, concrete, tennis courts and roofs.