Moss Clear Pro is a professional-grade concentrated microbiological biocide suitable for heavy infestations of moss, algae and lichens.
This extra-strong formula will kill the green, white and yellow growths which appear on block paving, tarmac, pattern imprinted concrete, decking and roof tiles and therefore make them much easier to remove from the surface.
Moss Clear Pro can be used in several ways:
- Apply with a watering can or any sprayer a few days prior to pressure washing the surface, if you are looking to get your surface as clean as possible, perhaps prior to sealing. If applying to heavy moss, brush the growth before treatment.
- Apply with a watering can or any sprayer and then leave the product. For best results it is vital to ensure thorough saturation as some mosses are very compact and it can be difficult to penetrate the stem structure. A second application is recommended to remove highly resistant plants and lichen as well as dormant spores. Don’t apply if rain is expected within 24 hours, to give the product a chance to work.
Why use Moss Clear Pro?
- Dilute 1:5 with water so that 5 litres gives you 25 litres of liquid; covers up to 100m²
- For less heavy contamination, dilute 1:10 with water; covers up to 200m²
- As a preventative, use at a ratio of 1:20 applying once every 6 or 12 months
- Easy to apply by watering can or sprayer
- Can be used in every season and is safe for animals and children once dry
- Doesn’t contain any bleach or acid
call us TODAY!
Powerful Moss Remover for Driveways, Patios and Roofs
Remove moss, green algae, fungi, mould, mildew and lichen on external hard surfaces
MOSS CLEAR PRO is a highly effective microbiological biocide that will break down and eliminate moss quickly. It will also swiftly erase and prevent regrowth of mould, algae and mildew which are potential health hazards.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Apply to dry surface by watering can or sprayer in temps between 8-20° degrees
- Do not spray if rain is expected within 24hrs of application
- Application ratios 1:10 or 1:5 for areas of heavy contamination
- As a preventative, use at approx 1:20 ratio applying once or twice yearly
- Coverage of 100m² can be expected from 5 litres, when diluted 1:5
Shake container well before opening. Add Moss Clear Pro to water in container to avoid excessive foaming and mix well before application. If applying to heavy moss, brush the growth before treatment. For best results it is vital to ensure thorough saturation as some mosses are very compact and it can be difficult to penetrate the stem structure. A second application is recommended to remove highly resistant plants and lichen as well as dormant spores. This will also help to delay any re-growth of moss. To maintain a problem free surface, re-apply at least once a year. Use a brush and hose to agitate and remove dead spores.
CAN BE USED ALL YEAR ROUND TO ERADICATE OR PREVENT ORGANIC GROWTH – SAFE FOR ANIMALS & CHILDREN ONCE DRY
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Technical Data sheets and application information available upon request